TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
last updated 5 March 2022
These terms and conditions are valid exclusively between the company SIQUR SALUTE s.r.l., with registered office in via Carlo Zima, 5 - 25121 Brescia (BS), REA no. BS 554012 , VAT no. 03674900984, and any person, henceforth referred to as "the Customer", who makes online purchases on the website www.estraggo.it. These conditions may be subject to change and the date on which they are published on the site is equivalent to the date on which they enter into force.
These terms and conditions govern purchases made on the www.estraggo.it website, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014 and Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 on e-commerce.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA: click here
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: click here
CONTACTS: click here
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Customer, by sending his purchase order electronically, declares to have read and accepted these general conditions and undertakes to observe and respect them in his relations with Siqur Salute S.r.l.
The customer buys the product, whose characteristics are illustrated on-line in the relative descriptive and technical sheets, at the price indicated (all prices are expressed in Euro and include VAT). Before placing the purchase order, the unit cost of each product chosen is summarised, the total cost in the event of purchasing several products and the relevant delivery costs, which are calculated automatically at this stage. For total purchases of more than 120 € shipping is free of charge.
The customer can make the payment due by choosing one of the following listed methods:
- Credit card
- Cash on delivery (by cash cash or bank draft)
- Bank transfer
The purchased goods, together with the relevant invoice, shall be delivered by courier to the delivery address specified by the Customer when ordering online. Delivery shall be made within 8 working days of receipt of the order.
For any complaints or clarifications, the Customer shall contact [email protected]. The Customer will be contacted for clarification within 3 working days of the request.
APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
This contract is governed by Italian law. Competence and exclusive jurisdiction for any legal action brought by the Customer shall be the Court of Padua.
Access to this website by visitors is subject to the following conditions:
- all content published or present on the website, including their selection and organisation as well as the design of the website belong belong exclusively to Siqur Salute srl and are protected by the regulations all content published or present on the website, including its selection and organisation as well as the design of the website, belong exclusively to Siqur Salute srl and are protected by the regulations dictated by the protection of intellectual property and copyright.
- It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without authorisation.
- The user may not use or cause third parties to use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or economic exploitation by users is therefore expressly prohibited.
- The images relating to the items for sale on this website are purely representative and have the sole purpose of presenting the product. Illustrations are not necessarily related to the actual appearance of the product, therefore differences in colours or differences aesthetic/morphological differences are not attributable to Siqur Salute srl.
- An anti-copy script is active within the site anti-copy script, which disables the right mouse button or any combination from keyboard combination with copy function on both on both text and images.
- The insertion, within third-party third-party websites, of links to the website www.siqursalute.it must be expressly authorised in in writing. This site is subject to legislation in force in the territory of the Republic Italy.